SafetyOur Number One Priority
At Thorco, we emphasize the health and safety of our employees and clients in everything we do. The strength of this commitment lies in our people. That’s why our team is thoroughly trained in the skills required to ensure high standards of quality and safety.
- More than 150 years of combined repair experience
- Factory trained technicians with extensive field training
- Safety training exceeding OSHA requirements
- OQ training and qualifications for applicable covered tasks
- Drug testing in compliance with DOT and other Consortium requirements
- Personnel background checks